"Welcome to The Underworld"
- —Darken Rahl
The Underworld is the place where all the dead goes to. It is depicted as a place full of souls moaning in agony, a rocky and fiery place. When a person dies his/her soul immediately to the Underworld and some people believe that there they will be reunited with their loved ones. Almost all the souls there are tortured for eternity. The Veil is what separates the Land of the Living and the Underworld. Should the Veil be destroyed the all creatures of the Underworld shall be unleashed and wage war on the Land of the Living. It has been The Keeper's long plan to destroy the Veil in order for him to unleash his minions and eradicate all life. The only known event that the Veil would be torn is if the indestructable Boxes of Orden were to be destroyed by the Sword of Truth
Creatures of the UnderworldEdit
An extremely vicious creature, the Screeling has the ability to rip living flesh as if they were paper. They are also known for the horrifying noise they constantly make. The only known way to destroy it is to freeze it and smash it.
They were formerly Human beings who took the deal of the Keeper, to take a life for another day to live. Banelings can be destroyed by burning their bodies (or specifically make sure they have no body for their souls to return too) while their souls are still in the Underworld to prevent them to come back.
They are the evil spirits of the dead, they reside in the boundery. They take the form of dead loved ones so they can lure unsuspecting victums close enough to the boundry and grab them, taking there souls to the Underworld.
Inhabitants of the UnderworldEdit
- Human Souls
- Souls of Living Beings
- The Keeper of the Underworld
- Deceased Sisters of The Dark
- Darken Rahl (formerly)
- Shadow People
- Richard Cypher (briefly)
- Cara Mason (briefly)
- The Underworld is similar to the Hell of the real world as it is a place where souls are tortured for eternity.
- The Underworld exists outside space and time.
- Sorcerers and Sorceresses have the ability to take souls from the Underworld and summon the souls into another body.
- Darken Rahl formerly as an agent of the Keeper has some authority over the Underworld, as he was able to open and close rifts of the Underworld and torment souls with flames of the Underworld.